What’s up guys my name is Christian LeBlanc and for about the past two-and-a-half years I’ve been traveling all around Southeast Asia I’ve pretty much visited every country and of which Thailand has to be in my top three.
Now there’s one thing that keeps me coming back to Thailand and that is the incredible beaches and today I wanted to put together a video of my top ten choices of the best beaches in all of Thailand starting with number ten.
Number ten is a beach that I’m a little embarrassed to admit is in my top ten but koh pipi is a truly beautiful island that’s just a little bit overpopulated but if you’re looking for an amazing night out this is the place to go kopi Pete is the party island you can find yourself on this Beach seven nights of the week it is always busy it’s not the place to come if you’re looking for a quiet or romantic getaway just a fifteen minute boat ride away from koh pipi leads me to number nine.
Number nine let’s ride maya bay maya bay is easily the most beautiful beach in all thailand but the reason it’s not making the top three is because it’s just simply too busy but if you can get past the crowds or get there at the right time during the day you will be blown away by the incredible beauty it was actually made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio’s movie the beach or was it called the island.
Number eight Koh Samet is one of my favourite islands that very few people know about and it’s only about three and a half hours away from Bangkok using the local buses the great thing about the beaches in Costa met is that you’ve got that beautiful blue clear water and you’ve got for the most part a very relaxing environment where you can enjoy the beach enjoy some great restaurants and a bit of nightlife it kind of gives you a little bit of everything and it’s close to Bangkok.
Number seven is Cole 9u1 this is an island situated right off the coast of koh tao it’s literally a 15-minute little longtail boat away and it’s one of the most spectacular views I’ve seen in all my years of traveling now with most beautiful places in the world it tends to attract crowds and Conine Yuen is no exception you have to pay to get on the island of the view and the spectacular beauty of this island definitely outweighs the cost and the crowds that you’ll probably have to put up with I recommend coming here towards the end of the day so you avoid most of the crowds it wasn’t not many fish but there’s coral I thought to be silver.
Number six Israeli and railay is basically taking a page right out of Avatar this place is unbelievably beautiful I would even go as far as saying it’s probably the most spectacular landscapes I have ever seen in one place however the reason it’s not in the top three is again the crowds you’re gonna have to deal with quite a bit of tourism but luckily because there’s few places to sleep it does quiet down at night so if you’re willing to spend extra money you can get an incredible sunset because by then most people have headed back to the mainland this is also a great place to do rock climbing and they have some incredible island tours that take you to some of the most pristine beaches and again be warned that like most of Thailand these days you will probably see crowds.
Number five is actually two different islands but they’re so close to each other I thought I would bring them together Co yah yeh and Cole Yayoi are two little islands right off the coast of busy Phuket’s both of them are incredible Islands and if you’re in the Phuket area I highly recommend you escape Phuket to go check these two out they’ve got incredibly beautiful beaches and unlike pretty much every Beach I’ve mentioned so far you will probably not have to face any form of crowd nobody else here so I guess there’s a lot like one other guest checked in so I our own private beach and I’m loving us no they’re not the most spectacular beaches in Thailand on their own but the fact that you have privacy and awesome Islands rent a scooter and explore there’s a few good restaurants and a few great hotels I have to say these are definitely some of the must visit beaches in Thailand now.
Number four is Conan a gay now admittedly it’s been at least a couple years since I was last there and it may have changed but when I was there last I just remember seeing one of the most pristine beaches I’d ever seen with the most clear blue water there was a simple swing set up where you could just feel like you were swinging for paradise and there was nobody else there other than a few day-trippers one of the ways to see : a gay without spending the big money dock should stay on the island is to do the day trip there’s a four island and a five island tour and sometimes they’ll include Kona guide I would definitely try to go out of my way to see it.
Number three is Syre beach in koh tao this Beach holds a special place in my heart for a different reason it is not the most beautiful it is probably one of the busiest and sometimes it can even be a little bit dirty but what I love about Syre Beach is the nightlife and when it’s nighttime it comes to life you’ve got bars restaurants you’ve even got fire shows going on I definitely recommend cooked out to any traveler koh tao is actually a very big island and it has many other beautiful beaches surrounding it but Syre is the one that definitely gets the most attention and it’s the best for the nightlife the second most beautiful beach in all of Thailand is on an island that as of right.
Now very few people are visiting on the eastern coast of Thailand near the Cambodian border there are a few beautiful islands and coolkid is one of them my girlfriend and I had the incredible opportunities to stay at one of the finest resorts in all of Thailand and at that resort they had this beach on koh Hood that literally was what dreams were made oh this right here is the North Beach of synneve absolutely pristine this is the most beautiful beach I’ve ever seen in my entire life hands down granted it’s also not the most natural Beach I’ve ever seen this place is definitely groomed can tell that there’s not a single piece of garbage there’s not a single piece of foliage that’s been left around they keep this place in tip-top condition but purely from an aesthetics point of view this is the premium Beach you cannot beat this now the reason it’s not.
Number one was because it’s not publicly available and it was so well groomed that it really wasn’t that natural of a beach but for just enjoying that romantic getaway or having that picture-perfect moment that beach in Cocoa Thailand was my favorite and last but not least is the number one piece in all of Thailand it’s actually very close to Coco’s Thailand and that is on an island by the name of cool Mak.
Now cool Mak similar to cocoon is currently a bit of a sleeper Island but it is unbelievably beautiful and I think that there is a lot more tourism coming its way soon if you want to experience a pristine Beach that still has great amenities restaurants and hotels but you don’t have to compete with the crowds then you’re definitely gonna want to check out kuma and what leads me to the number 1 Beach is actually not huncle Mak but a little island right off the coast of it just a 10-minute longtail boat away cool calm with it okay Koh is cool calm and cool calm is a privately owned Island and on it was one of the most incredible beaches I’ve ever seen it basically ticked off every box that you could possibly be looking for if you want to find the most beautiful Beach incredible fine white sands the clearest of blue waters the tall swaying palm trees and it even had a feeling of being disconnected from the rest of the world which I absolutely loved for me.
It is the perfect Island and it takes my number one in all of Thailand if you’re coming to Thailand I’m sure this video helped you plan your trip a little bit further but if you want to have all the stress taken away I’ve actually created the perfect travel itinerary just for you go to my website get lost travel calm and check out my 24 video travel guide that will literally show you how to pack your bag what to bring it’ll show you where to go in Thailand step by step in a chronological order from the moment you land in Bangkok to the you fly oh it shows you the best of everything Thailand has to offer from the islands in the cell the elephants in the north and the incredibly diverse city of Bangkok.
This itinerary will make sure that you make the most of your time in Thailand and I even have a free sample of what that guide has to offer so make sure to check out get lost travels calm where you can get your free guide to Bangkok and get ready for your incredible trips ahead if you enjoyed this video guys make sure to share with your friends hit that thumbs up button whatever you got to do and thank you so much for your support let’s get lost again in the next one are you uh are you from here what are your thoughts on the island yeah yeah peanut butter yeah walk walk walk oh yeah they speak Thai here forgot about that this is really nice just chilling one of the most pristine beaches hanging out with milk milk milk alright so the next beat
Beaches in Thailand: An Overview of the Advantages and Tips for Enjoying
Thailand is known for its stunning coastline and crystal-clear waters, making it a dream destination for beach enthusiasts. From idyllic islands to bustling coastal towns, Thailand offers a diverse range of beach experiences that cater to all kinds of travelers. Whether you’re looking for relaxation, adventure, or a bit of both, Thailand’s beaches have it all. In this blog post, we will discuss the advantages of visiting beaches in Thailand and provide some helpful tips to ensure you have an unforgettable beach vacation.
Advantages of Beaches in Thailand
1. Breathtaking Natural Beauty: Thailand’s beaches are renowned for their natural beauty. From the powdery white sands to the vibrant turquoise waters, the scenery is straight out of a postcard. Some of the most iconic beaches in Thailand include Maya Bay in Koh Phi Phi, Railay Beach in Krabi, and White Sand Beach in Koh Chang.
2. Variety of Beaches: Whether you prefer secluded and peaceful beaches or lively and bustling ones, Thailand has them all. You can choose from popular tourist destinations like Phuket and Koh Samui, which offer a vibrant nightlife and a range of water activities, or you can opt for quieter and lesser-known islands like Koh Lipe or Koh Lanta for a more tranquil beach experience.
3. Water Activities: Thailand’s beaches are a paradise for water sports enthusiasts. Snorkeling, diving, kayaking, and paddleboarding are just a few of the activities you can indulge in. The Andaman Sea, with its coral reefs and abundant marine life, offers some of the best diving spots in the world.
4. Delicious Cuisine: Thailand is known for its delectable street food, and the beachside food stalls are no exception. Enjoy fresh seafood, tropical fruits, and spicy Thai dishes while lounging by the beach. Don’t forget to try the famous Pad Thai and Mango Sticky Rice!
Tips for Enjoying Beaches in Thailand
1. Plan Your Visit During the Dry Season: The best time to visit Thailand’s beaches is during the dry season, which typically runs from November to April. The weather is sunny and ideal for beach activities during this time, although it can get quite crowded. If you prefer fewer tourists, consider visiting in the shoulder seasons of May or October.
2. Protect Yourself from the Sun: Thailand’s tropical climate means that the sun can be intense, so don’t forget to protect yourself from sunburn. Wear sunscreen with a high SPF, a hat, and sunglasses. It’s also worth investing in a rash guard or a long-sleeved swim shirt to provide additional sun protection.
3. Respect the Environment: Thailand is home to some beautiful marine ecosystems, so it’s important to be a responsible traveler and help preserve them. Avoid leaving trash on the beaches, refrain from touching or stepping on coral reefs, and follow any guidelines provided by local authorities or eco-tourism organizations.
4. Explore Beyond the Beach: While the beaches are undoubtedly the main attraction, don’t miss out on exploring the surrounding areas. Take a day trip to nearby islands, visit local temples, or try out a jungle trek. Thailand’s diverse landscapes offer endless opportunities for adventure.
Thailand’s beaches are truly a tropical paradise. With their picturesque landscapes, warm waters, and abundance of activities, they offer something for everyone. So pack your swimsuit, grab your sunscreen, and get ready for an unforgettable beach vacation in Thailand!